The borough is located in the eastern end of the island of Montreal. The borough largely retained its former municipality logo, although the borough's logo is used on fleet vehicles without Montreal's logo. On fleet vehicles, the text reads "Ville de Montréal, arrondissement Anjou."
The borough is bordered to the north and east by Rivière-des-Prairies–Pointe-aux-Trembles, to the south by Mercier—Hochelaga-Maisonneuve and Montréal-Est, to the west by Saint Leonard, and at the northwestern corner by Montréal-Nord.
It has an area of 13.60 km² and a population of nearly 42,000.
Anjou (Montréal), Montréal (Island)
Information About Your Municipality/Region
- Montréal Website
- Wikipedia Link to Anjou
- Habiter Montréal
- Montréal Portal
- Wikipedia Link to the Island of Montréal
- Community Profiles (Statistics Canada)
- Directory of Municipalities
- Centre intégré de santé et de services sociaux de Montréal
- Directory of Health and Social Service Resources
Activities and Attractions