Discover Rosemont-La Petite-Patrie
The borough is bordered to the northwest by Villeray–Saint-Michel–Parc-Extension, to the northeast by Saint Leonard, to the southeast by Mercier—Hochelaga-Maisonneuve, to the southwest by Le Plateau-Mont-Royal and its Mile End neighbourhood, and to the west by Outremont.
It has a population of 131,318 and an area of 14.41 km².
Rosemont/La Petite-Patrie (Montréal), Montréal (Island)
Information About Your Municipality/Region
- Montréal Website
- Wikipedia Link to Rosemont/La Petite-Patrie
- Habiter Montréal
- Montréal Portal
- Wikipedia Link to the Island of Montréal
- Community Profiles (Statistics Canada)
- Directory of Municipalities
- Centre intégré de santé et de services sociaux de Montréal
- Directory of Health and Social Service Resources
Activities and Attractions